Everything was selected specifically for low-budget shooting. I was confident that even with the entry-level gear I was bringing that I'd be able to do everything I wanted to do as a professional.
Below is a list of all the items I describe in the video... with links where they can be purchased. The ones through Amazon will use my affiliate link and if you purchase I get like 4% (that's my disclaimer).
- Canon EOS Rebel T1i 15.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens
- Zoom H2 Handy Portable Stereo Recorder
- Joby GP3 Gorillapod SLR-Zoom Flexible Tripod with BH1 Ball Head with Bubble Level for Digital SLR Cameras
- Interfit Photographic Umbrella Holder with Hotshoe Adapter
- Savage 40" Translucent Shoot Through Umbrella.
- TR-C Timer Remote Control for Canon EOS Digital Rebel XT, XTi, XSi, XS, T1i & Canon Powershot G10 Digital SLR cameras
- Manfrotto 785 Modo Maxi Photo Video Grip Head Tripod
- JTL 500, 3 Section Light Stand with Black Legs & Chrome Risers, 62" Maximum Height.
- Ewa-marine U-A Housing f/ AF SLR Cameras w/ a built in Flash - E131
- Cactus 4-Channel Wireless Flash Trigger Set V2s
This post is part of the Hawaii Fusion Trip 2009.